<body>

my existence



|>me |ian
|>existed |230589
|>status |married. |>currently |working |>represented |nineteen.19
|>piercings |labret'tongue
|>hue |red.black.pink
|>my songs |onlyone*
....broken this fragil thing now



i know this love between us is growing stronger
you can call me whenever from wherever
just remember that


i'll be there
through all the stormy weather
+us+ break up never
no we'll be together
forever
in my heart you'll always be
everything
and more to me
for I.
know this love between us
is growing stronger



for you are always
on my mind
you know that

you are always
on my mind?

spank me again

Image: I
Designer: I
Brush: I

my utopia

+her+
mummy[elle]
daddy[kim]
dinisha[dino]
sue[ann]
ramblings

History

  • April 2006
  • May 2006


  • talk



    Saturday, April 29, 2006

    Cuttin' through the darkest night in my two headlights
    Trying to keep it clear, but I'm losing it here to the twilight
    There's a dead end to my left, there's a burning bush to my right
    You aren't in sight, you aren't in sight

    Do you want me, like I want you?
    Or am I standing still, beneath the darkened sky?
    Or am I standing still, with the scenery flying by?
    Or am I standing still, out of the corner of my eye?
    Was that you passing me by?

    Mothers on the stoop, boys in souped-up coupes on this hot summer night
    Between fight and flight is the blind man's sight and the choice that's right
    I roll the window down, feel like I'm gonna drown in this strange town
    Feel broken down, I feel broken down

    Do you need me, like I need you?
    Or am I standing still, beneath the darkened sky?
    Or am I standing still, with the scenery flying by?
    Or am I standing still, out of the corner of my eye?
    Was that you passing me by?

    Sweet sorrow is the call tomorrow
    Sweet sorrow is the call tomorrow

    Do you love me, like I love you?
    Or am I standing still, beneath the darkened sky?
    Or am I standing still, with the scenery flying by?
    Or am I standing still, out of the corner of my eye?
    Was that you passing me by?
    Are you passing me by? (Passing me by)
    Do you want me? (Passing me by)
    Do you need me, like I need you too?
    And do you want me, like I want you?
    Are you passing me by?

    <3 12:27 PM