<body>

my existence



|>me |ian
|>existed |230589
|>status |married. |>currently |working |>represented |nineteen.19
|>piercings |labret'tongue
|>hue |red.black.pink
|>my songs |onlyone*
....broken this fragil thing now



i know this love between us is growing stronger
you can call me whenever from wherever
just remember that


i'll be there
through all the stormy weather
+us+ break up never
no we'll be together
forever
in my heart you'll always be
everything
and more to me
for I.
know this love between us
is growing stronger



for you are always
on my mind
you know that

you are always
on my mind?

spank me again

Image: I
Designer: I
Brush: I

my utopia

+her+
mummy[elle]
daddy[kim]
dinisha[dino]
sue[ann]
ramblings

History

  • April 2006
  • May 2006


  • talk



    Wednesday, April 19, 2006

    |fly butterfly....fly


    make me immortal with one kiss.

    there are many things in this world and you,are one of them
    many things are happening and you are one of them.

    and the happening that
    is you keep falling like snow.

    but you like snow, like love, keep falling..
    and its not certain that the world might one day be covered
    in a glitter of crystalline whiteness..

    silence.

    ---an alien that alien to me.



    <3 8:52 PM